7/06/2011

chanel black caviar medallion tote bag



Who's that hiding behind big black tones? Why, of course, is Paris Hilton. I have not seen much in the newspapers or television screen (not that I complain) but I am happy to see what bag is taking at this time.
Paris is one of the celebrities that leads to the last "the bag" and do not let go until someone else sends you a new designer for advertising. Surprisingly, the Paris stock exchange of choice to the pumpkin patch was none other than the classic Chanel tote, which is the caviar and lamb medallion looks great! I wonder how old this bag is, for all we know, may have been one occasion I was down to his mom or style rookie fresh out of the Chanel boutique.
This versatile bag can be used day to night, dressed in denim. If you're one of those Fashionista unlucky and do not live near Chanel Boutique bags like me!
About the chanel tote
Top Grade, Mirror image
Genuine leather
Size: W34XH25.5XD14 cm
Comes with:Dust Bag,Tag,Authenticity Card

No comments:

Post a Comment