6/20/2011

Marc Jacobs Stam orange bag

pictriev.com





We all know the old adage, two heads are better than one. But when it comes to handbags, two options are always better than business? Marc Jacobs Stam take the bag Snakeskin embossed example. I'll go on record and say that I manage to not a handbag with two options, because most of the time, unless the belt is removable (as in this case) I like the feeling extra handle might just get in the way . come For this bag (Louis Vuitton), in particular, I think I prefer to use the rolled leather handles, the shoulder, but that's just my opinion. Now, as for the bag itself, I think I only know that popping the snake-embossed leather orange eye. This is certainly the kind of bag that would make almost any attention. I like the contrast between various shades of orange. Sometimes a bold color like orange is one of those colors that look like a handbag cheap if a designer (designer handbags replica) is sloppy or from the side, if done properly can, the bag looks elegant and beautiful at the right lower corner. The zipper pull on front of bag with leather is a great way to break the bag a little, while the folds of this together, what to name me, open structure like. So, what do you think a designer should air their views and have a bag or a shoulder bag or purse or you like the options? Forget for a minute, let's say you just want to add the bag to your collection, buy through dollartreeus. com $ 163.

tags:Chanel Wallet ,http://www.dollartreeus.com

Versace handbags





No comments:

Post a Comment