6/20/2011

Christian Dior Hermitage bag-the fourth handbag Worn By Celebrities lately

I was not sure what I should, but Ruched top tube is deteriorated Dior, apparently, the inspiration of the mess they call the Hermitage bag. He had a long drought in Dior, since about and popular saddle. Even SJP shunned its bags in the SATC movie, though Dior extreme shoes she wore were all absolutely brilliant (which I also dressed in black, but I saw them at eLuxury way before the movie comes out!) . This bag can be deceptive as the silhouette of a woman top handle bag, but actually 16.5 "x 11.75" - it is huge, but they call it a medium size! Galliano is one of my favorites when it comes to clothing and haute couture but Dior bags come late? No chance. Dior Hermitage bag $198 at dollartreeus.com . But maybe I'm too hard on things, I think, what do you think about buying extra Ruched Hermitage? Snob or mud?


It’s no surprise that the Christian Dior Karenina handbag is the fourth handbag that celebrities have been seen carrying lately. I personally do not like this handbag, but it’s obvious that Christian Aguilera, Denise Richards, and Sienna Miller do. This handbag is not my style, but I’m sure this handbag will be flying off the shelves due to it being a celebrity favorite.

You can see Christian Dior Handbags at: dollartreeus.com

tags: Chanel Wallet ,http://www.dollartreeus.com


No comments:

Post a Comment