6/22/2011

Marc Jacobs Bag on Bag




I like this idea, I really do. Two bags for the price of one. A tote and a clutch. I'm all for it. The idea, I mean. The actually bags. Well...
Complete with a dual frog kiss-lock closure, the piece features a quilted frame purse perched atop a smooth leather shopper. The contrast in materials is interesting, and some might say the frogs are quirky and cute.But I would have easily been able to love this bag more if the pouch glued on front is removable, therefor making it a two-for-one deal, but the totes merely have a pouch stuck on the front. Why would you even care to use this pouch?( Chanel Wallet ) Is there even a point really? And if it is just for looks, the look is nothing to my liking. I am a lover of art pieces but this is not even my kind of art. All I want to know is what was Marc Jacobs thinking? The only way I want to see this bag is on its way down the runway for a show, and then put away or on exhibit for good.
There is an entire line of the Marc Jacobs Bag on Bags. These bags are supposed to give an artful feel, with a front pouch attached to the main bag.

Shop your own Marc Jacobs Bag on Bags from dollartreeus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment