6/21/2011

Burberry Patchwork Check Bucket Bag




Burberry Patchwork Check Bucket Bag
The house of Burberry is a popular luxury British company. Like most popular designer names, Burberry possesses a well recognized trademark. Rather than logos, Burberry is distinguished by its distinctive checkered pattern. Personally, I’m not crazy over the pattern; I prefer to think of it as pleasant instead. Reasons being that some items produced by the House of Burberry, I adore, while other items simply appear tacky to me.

Today, I spotted the Burberry Patchwork Check Bucket Bag. I consider this handbag to be a bit too exaggerating. Burberry attempted to give the signature checkered pattern a nice twist, but personally, I’m not really feeling it. I can’t imagine myself carrying this one bag around town. No offense Burberry, but this patchwork bag looks like a total knockoff! Why the irregular pattern? Isn’t an uneven pattern a major red flag when distinguishing an authentic Burberry bag over a fake bag? In my preferences, I certainly wouldn’t buy an authentic Burberry bag containing such an obvious uneven lining.

I will mention that I agree to handbags containing removable accessories. It’s like a two-for-one! The Patchwork Check Bucket contains a removable cosmetic case, an adjustable shoulder strap, patent leather trim, and measures 13.5" x 10.5" x 6.5". For $170, discover Burberry’s latest, here: dollartreeus.com

tags:Chanel Wallet ,http://www.dollartreeus.com,Burberry handbags



No comments:

Post a Comment