6/21/2011

Chanel Classic Flap Bags


I was going to write the title "classcial Chanel bags" but then I realised that these classical bags must have a name so I went onto the Chanel site and found out that the classical Chanels are actually called the Chanel flap bags. While the Chanel flap bags are always considered very classical, I always thought they were meant for women who are middle-aged, say over thirty years old? Or at least over 25.

Young celebs everywhere are proving my belief wrong. Here are a few lucky girls who have been spotted holding the Chanel flap bags recently:
Ashley Olsen
Mischa Barton -When I think of her, Miss Sixty jeans with a Chanel flap bag automatically spring in mind.
Lindsay Lohan

Shop Your Own Chanel Flap Handbags from http://www.dollartreeus.com

tag: Chanel Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment